Pages

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Traveling by way of Food

I love food, and I love traveling. In a perfect world, I would be traveling the world, immersing myself into each culture, and enjoying all the different local flavors. Unfortunately, I don’t have the resources to travel for the rest of my life… at least not yet. So until that day, I can at least enjoy one of the most basic foundations of every culture: food.

Tired of cooking the same foods over and over again, one day I purchased a Persian cookbook to try and get in touch with my own roots through traditional Persian cuisines. I was able to experience a part of Iranian culture with each new recipe I tried. My hunger grew from there. Now I search for foods and ingredients from all over the world and bring them to you here to try out for yourself. If you’re an adventurous eater and want to experience cultures like you’ve never experienced them before, then let your palate do the traveling!!

No comments:

Post a Comment